Forgot your username or password? Need help logging in? Here are 2 easy ways:
- You can do a password reset by going to the login page and clicking "Reset Your Password via Email"
- Or you can receive an automatic login link via email by going to the login page and clicking "Receive an Easy Automatic Login Link via Email"
Also note that instead of remembering your username, you can always use your email address to login.
Need help with membership subscriptions, re-billing, refunds, etc?
If you'd like to cancel your membership subscription, please visit your Account screen and click the "cancel" link. Your membership will stay active until the end of the term you most recently paid for.
Any membership refunds requested will be granted as long as they are within 120 days of purchase. Courses can be refunded within 14 days of purchase. Simply contact us for a refund.
Have a gem that needs appraisal or identification?
We at IGS don't provide personal one-on-one appraisal or ID services. But here are some helpful tips:
- We have a list of gemstone appraisers here
- We have lots of appraisal/valuation articles here: Determining Gemstone Value, Price, and Appraisals
- We have lots of identification articles here: Gemstone Testing and Identification
- If you are a member, you can post a picture and your questions in our community
Do I need to be a paid member to take IGS courses?
All Mini Courses can be purchased by non-members. You will get a free "guest membership".
If want to join IGS:
- Gem Enthusiast Members get Mini Courses for 50% off
- Professional Members get Mini Course for free
Our 2 Professional Certification Courses (Diamond Specialist and Professional Gemologist) require an active Professional Membership to access.
If you have more course questions, we have extensive FAQs on each course page and you can contact us with any questions you may still have.